Thursday, November 27, 2008

judge my eyes..

is it just me or do these stars look like twins???=]

Photobucket
Sarah Palin-Tina Fey
The controversial former Republican vp candidate and the Emmy award winning actress. Okay, okay. I’ve noticed it because Tina impersonated her in SNL that was always shown in sneak peek form in E! News. I have to say, Tina Fey is so-much-more-very pretty than sarah.lol


Photobucket


Megan Fox - Bárbara Mori
The always-included-in-the-A-list sexy Megan and Barbara who’s also sexy and famous to us Filipinos as Rosalinda. Just look at their facial features. So much alike to me. Barbara looks more similar to Megan than Angelina does but Angelina-Megan pair up is more famous.



Photobucket
Keira Knightley - Natalie Portman
The funny thing is that Keira, before starring in the highly successful 'Pirates of the Caribbean' franchise, began her career playing one of Queen Amidala's companions and decoys in the first 'Star Wars' prequel. In fact, she got the job because she looked so much like Natalie. I’m still confused sometimes!lol.





Photobucket
America Ferrera - Jordin Sparks
Ugly Betty’s America Ferrera had finally found her twin in the body of American Idol Jordin Sparks. Just look at their cheekbones. =]




Photobucket




Johnny Depp - Skeet Ulrich
Mr. Jack Sparrow kinda looks like Skeet Ulrich--who I do not really know. lol! I just found his picture and thought he was Johnny.





Photobucket
Elijah Wood - Daniel Radcliffe
Elijah Wood - Daniel Radcliffe
both have acted in such successful franchises 'Lord of the Rings' and 'Harry Potter.' poor daniel's always mistaken as elijah in Australia. tsk.tsk. can you believe he just signed a fan's album using Elijah's name to avoid disapointment?? They look alike especially with all those beards and mustache.lol. Elijah’s hotter.





Photobucket
Jessica Alba - Marlene Favela
The owner of a face I really wanna have and also always included in A-list, Jessica Alba, and Marlene Favela, who is a star of a ‘telenovela’ which I forgot the title.XD don’t they just look alike?





Photobucket
Julian McMahon - Matthew Rhys
They could easily pass as brothers, wouldn't you agree? Julian of Fantastic 4 and Mat of Brothers&Sisters showed in Studio23 here in the Philippines. I just didn’t get their angle.





Photobucket
Will Ferrell – Chad Smith
The Comedian with his latest movie, Step Brothers, and the drummer of Red Hot Chili Peppers. Won’t pass as just brothers. Their twins! =]





Photobucket
Russell crowe – ben mckenzie
On my view, the Gladiator looks like a lil older version of ben who has a self-titled show. Whatya think?





Photobucket
Ben Affleck - Matthew Fox
Okay. I was just unable to find the right pictures. But they’d still pass as brothers.





Photobucket
Saddam Hussein – Victor French
Haha! No comment.




Photobucket

Kofi Annan of Ghana - Morgan Freeman
United Nations Secretary and the actor. Okay. Not so.





Photobucket
Donatella Versace - Janice the Muppet
HAHAHA! peace. it’s kind of a very flattering statement for Janice.haha. Donatella’s a fashion icon(duh.the Versace) she’s got a lot of money. Ka-ching!$ ka-ching!$ xD





Photobucket
Clay Aiken - Chucky
The Broadway star and the serial killer-- who happens to be a doll. LOL!






Photobucket
David Archuleta - Eddie Munster
The singer, and the CBS sitcom star. What a match. lol. I would not have included this coz I love Archie but heck, it won’t hurt. hehe. Besides, Eddie’s cute too. :D





Photobucket
Madonna - Cher
there’s not much to say. They’re famous enough. And they look like each other with the exception to their smile.lol!


Of course, I’ve added some of our very own actresses who look like Hollywood stars.





Photobucket
Regine Tolentino – Ashley Tisdale
It took me some time to find their picture coz I forgot Regine’s name!gr! plus, I can’t find the right picture where they could really be compared good.





Photobucket
Demi Lovato – Lea Salongga
the first time I saw Demi on Camp Rock, i’ve noticed the similarity, especially when she sang This Is Me while playing the piano. I just couldn’t find a younger picture of lea with her bangs too.





Photobucket
Madam Auring – Michael Jackson
Okay. They don’t look that similar at all. But they’re connected by the looks of something. Can’t say. I can be sued. Haha. Peace. If it takes me off the hook, I’ll say MJ was handsome – before he turned into something like this.lol!





Photobucket
Pokwang – Lucy Liu
Admit it. They do look alike. My cousin is appealing here. Are they both hot? I think it’s in the eyes and jaw and I don’t know. Maybe they’re separated at birth.LOL!



So that’s about it. I can’t get a name off the tip of my tongue but I know there are so many celebs who seems separated at birth. If you can remember one except above, you add it on the comments..



oh! i almost forgot two of my fave!=]


Photobucket
Hannah Montana - Miley Cyrus
"it's really you but no one ever discovered?"hehe.ü i just love miley and her show




Photobucket
Penelope - Amanda
they're both from The Amanda Show. the star and her number 1 fan. ironic, isn't it?lol! it's just so sad they've never EVER met..XD but seriously, it really didn't occur to other viewers that they look absolutely the same! like they are just one person!LOL!

5 comments:

Hapi said...

Hello there my friend! I found your blog very interesting so I have added your link in my Blogroll. I hope you'll link me back. Have a nice day! http://hapiblogging.blogspot.com/

Keyword said...

Submit your Blog to our Newest PR 3 Web Directory for Bloggers. Visit KeywordDir.info

Hapi said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Gabi1086 said...

hey, i had been looking at similarities and i had exactly the same ones.
But you should add Megan Fox - Barbara Mori - Jennifer Connely, i think the three of them are actually a good team.

JustMyPersonalOpinions said...

Kofi Annan of Ghana and Morgan Freeman... I TOTALLY AGREE!:-)