Monday, May 31, 2010

i'll be waiting for you ♥

babala: ang mga sumusunod ay purong katas lamang ng utak ng isang tao na kung hindi bagot na bagot na eh talagang nahihibang lang X) patnubay ng magulang ay kailangan(tama ba)

i'm in love with someone.. someone whose name is yet to be revealed to me...whose eyes are yet to shine on me... who's lips are yet to meet mine. i'm in love with someone who may not be my first, but will be my last :)

how i long for that time we'll just bump each other down the street like in the movies. when we could finally say hi to each other. when we could just enjoy each other's company. when we could share each other's thoughts, wildest dreams and laugh at each other's corniest jokes. when i could just lay my head perfectly on your shoulder. when we could just hug each other and forget everything around us. just you and me. and that'll be the beginning of our very own happily ever after. :)

yes i've set standards for my dream guy but i perfectly know that when the right one comes along, it'll never matter. whoever you are.. wherever you might be right now.. i trust in God that He'll give you to me at the right place and at the right time. that's why just like in the song, i'm saving all my love for you :) coz when i fall in love, it'll sure be forever. ♥ :)

 










When I fall in love
It will be forever
Or I'll never fall in love

In a restless world
Like this is
Love is ended before it's begun
And too many
Moonlight kisses
Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun

When I give my heart
I give it completely
Or I'll never give my heart

And the moment I can feel that you feel that way too
Is when I fall in love with you.. <3

i know you're worth waiting for.. regardless how long :)

and when the time comes.. i'm sure i'll never wish for more... than to grow old with you.




No comments: