Friday, June 11, 2010

►♪ la..lala..lala♥ ♫


though these lyrics were obviously not written by me.. 
I borrowed them just to tell you how i feel. coz the truth is,
I'm out of words. but full of melodies :))
because of you <3 
 
And when at last I find you,
A song will fill the air.
Sing it loud so I can hear you.
Make it easy to endear you to me,
Ah, you know I will.
-Beatles, 1968
 
And the moment I can feel that you feel that way too 
Is when I fall in love with you
-Doris Day, 1952
 
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here, waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here, waiting for you
-Richard Marx, 1989

If I found the place 
Would I recognize the face?
-Stephen Bishop, 1983
 
Two drifters off to see the world. 
There's such a lot of world to see.  
-Audrey Hepburn, 1961
 
I'm willing to take a chance
That till life is through, I'll still be loving you
I will be true to you, just a promise from you will do
From the very start, please be careful with my heart.
-Jose Marie Chan

I need to know I can see you smile each morning,
Look into your eyes each night,
For the rest of my life…
-Leigh Nash

I wanna grow old with you
-Adam Sandler, 1998

Don’t be surprised if I loved you
For all that you are
I couldn’t help it,
It’s all your fault…
-Alanis Morissette, 1996

And I don't know why but with you I’d dance 
In a storm in my best dress 
Fearless
-Taylor Swift, 2010

Thought the chances
Of meeting somebody like you
Are a million to one…
-Miley Cyrus
If we were a movie
You'd be the right guy
And I'd be the best friend
You'd fall in love with
In the end we'd be laughing
Watching the sunset
Fade to black
Show the names
Play that happy song
 -Miley Cyrus(again:D)
 

No comments: